The website www.drhouse.com.my is wholly owned, managed and operated by House Call Medic Sdn Bhd (“Dr House Group”). All the information, data, operations and services available and found in this website are fully managed and operated by Dr House Group. All the contents whatsoever residing in this website is the property of Dr House Group.
TAKE NOTICE that you cannot and are not allowed to use, copy, distribute, publish and/or commercially exploit the data, information, content, photos, links and/or any other parts of our website for any persona, private and whatsoever purposes. Our website is designed for our clientele and the public who seek to know more about Dr House Group and its services. At all times, our website are legal and may only be used for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not violate the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of our website by a third party. Such restriction or inhibition shall include but is not limited to, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or of defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable material of any kind or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within our website.
Our website may contain link(s) to third party sites. Dr House Group is not responsible (whether directly or indirectly) for the content of those third party sites as it is NOT operated by Dr House Group. Those link(s) are provided solely for our website user convenience and it does not in any way indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement, authorisation or sponsorship by Dr House Group. The use of the contents in those third party websites are at the user’s own risk. It is the user’s responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements whatsoever.
Modification & Updates
Dr House Group reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, to change, modify & update whatsoever on the data, information, styling, photos, format and content whatsoever of our website. Dr House Group may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue whatsoever on any aspect or element of our website, including the availability of any features of the website at any time. Dr House Group may also impose limits, prohibitions and/or restrictions on certain features, services and access to certain parts and/or all of our website without notice or liability. Dr House Group may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
If you have any enquiries about our website, please contact us at 0126500733.
- 1. Personal Data
“Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, personal health information and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
- 2. Collection of Personal Data
- 2.1 Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you submit any form, including but not limited to customer inquiry forms or other forms relating to any of our services;
- when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our services;
- when you interact with our staff, including customer service officers, for example, via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, text messages, social media platforms and emails;
- when you interact with us via our websites or use services on our websites;
- when you request that we contact you or request that you be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- when you submit an employment application or when you provide documents or information including your resume and/or CVs in connection with any appointment as an officer, director, representative or any other position;
- when your images are captured by us via CCTV cameras while you are within our premises, or via photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives when you attend our events;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service officers;
- when we seek information about you and receive your Personal Data in connection with your relationship with us, including for our products and services or job applications, for example, from business partners, public agencies, your ex-employer, referral intermediaries and the relevant authorities; and/or
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons not stated above.
- 2.2 When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see paragraph 6 below for information on cookies and other technologies which we have implemented on our website. We do not, at our website, automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information to us.
- 2.3 When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see paragraph 6 below for information on cookies and other technologies which we have implemented on our website. We do not, at our website, automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information to us.
- 2.4 You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested, or delays in providing you with products and services you have requested, or processing your applications.
- 2.5 We will never knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18) without first obtaining verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 18 you should not provide information to us. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided Personal Information to us without verifiable parental consent (as may be the case where the information is provided via our website), we will remove such Personal Information from our files.
- 3. Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- 3.1 Generally, Dr House Group collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to, processing and handling your queries, feedback, complaints and requests;
- verifying your identity;
- managing and planning the administrative and business operations of Dr House Group and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales);
- requesting feedback or participation in surveys, as well as conducting market research and/or analysis for statistical, profiling or other purposes for us to design our services, understand customer behaviour, preferences and market trends, and to review, develop and improve the quality of our products and services;
- matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks;
- managing the safety and security of our premises and services (including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance and conducting security clearances);
- monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- in connection with any claims, actions or proceedings (including but not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, transaction documentation, obtaining legal advice, and facilitating dispute resolution), and/or protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- conducting any form of investigations including but not related to those relating to disputes, billing, fraud, offences, prosecutions etc.;
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on Dr House Group (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and/or
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid and any marketing promotions of our facilities, services, doctors, packages, promotion etc.
- 3.1 In addition, Dr House Group also collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes depending on the nature of our relationship:
- if you are a prospective, current or former patient or customer of Dr House Group;
- providing customer service and support (including but not limited to customer relationship management, processing your admissions, processing and settlement of bills, facilitating, arranging and providing reminders of your appointments, medical examinations, screenings or check-ups, applying for visas on your behalf, contacting you regarding medical reports and results, providing follow-up calls, providing you with administrative support, and administering insurance coverage and processing insurance claims);
- administering and processing your requests including creating and maintaining profiles of our customers in our system database for administrative purposes (including tracking your attendance at various Dr House Group facilities, as applicable);
- administering medical care (including keeping patient case and procedure records, providing medication, ordering medical tests, reports and biological samples, and facilitating internet-based tele-consultations and correspondence with doctors);
- liaising with third party specialist doctors, clinics, hospitals and/or medical institutions in relation to your medical care (including by providing them with access to your medical records);
- if you use our mobile applications, including WhatsApp and SMS or online registration, including email and payments systems, displaying your medical data, sending you health-related notifications, and facilitating the provision of our services to you;
- administering debt recovery and debt management; and/or
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
- 4. Disclosure of Personal Data
- 4.1 Dr House Group will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following entities or parties, whether they are located overseas or in Malaysia:
- amongst the Dr House Group members and affiliates (including their staff and medical practitioners);
- third party doctors, clinics, hospitals and/or medical institutions;
- companies providing services relating to insurance to Dr House Group;
- agents, contractors, sub-contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to Dr House Group, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, debt recovery, processing, technical services, transportation, training, market research, call centre, security, or other services to Dr House Group;
- vendors or third-party service providers and our marketing and business partners in connection with marketing promotions, products and services;
- our corporate clients;
- any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale);
- external banks, credit card companies, other financial institutions and their respective service providers;
- our professional advisers such as consultants, auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government ministries, regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority (including the Ministry of Health); and/or
- any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
- 5. Security of Personal Data
- 5.1 Dr House Group protect Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, regardless of the format in which it is held.
- 5.2 We use various methods to safeguard Personal Information, including physical measures, technical tools and organisational controls.
- 5.3 Online security is also a priority. Dr House Group incorporates security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
- 5.4 While Dr House Group cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur; Dr House Group makes reasonable efforts to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- 5.5 You must remember to exit the browser window after use to disable any unauthorized party access. It is your responsibility at any time, not to divulge your personal user ID and password to any third party.
- 6. Retention of Personal Data
- 6.1 Dr House Group retains such Personal Data as may be required for business or legal purposes, and such purposes do vary according to the circumstances.
- 6.2 Whilst Dr House Group will securely dispose of or anonymise Personal Data which it can reasonably determine is no longer needed and does not generally hold on to Personal Data “just in case”, it is in the interests of any caregiver or person treating the patient to be able to refer to a complete set of medical records to avoid risks to health and safety of the patient.
- 6.3 As such that, with respect to the medical records of patients, unless specific contrary instructions from the patient are received, Dr House Group may (but is not obliged to) retain such medical records for as long as Dr House Group may be potentially consulted for further follow up by (or on behalf of) the patient even where such consultation may not occur until after a substantial period of time or there is no current or present indication that the patient may well return for further consultation or follow up.
- 7.2 The information collected by us or our authorised service providers may recognise a visitor as a unique user and may collect information such as how a visitor arrives at our sites, what kind of browser a visitor is on, what operating system a visitor is using, a visitor's IP address and a visitor's click stream information and time stamp (for example, which pages they have viewed, the time the pages were accessed and the time spent per web page).
- 8. Third-Party Sites
- 9. Contacting Us – Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data